Saturday, May 18, 2013

Great Photography

The photography industry has been very successful in generating an absolute hysterical interest in the latest technological innovation to the point of changing the perception of the general public into believing that great photography is simply a matter of having the right equipment. Many times I have heard from someone, "Well, I could do that good if I had a camera like yours." Statements like these totally discount my 35 year study of photography and over 10 year study of Photoshop. My normal retort is to encourage them to get a better camera. The problem with that is my statement is an affirmation of their core belief.

Great Photography

Great Photography

Great Photography

Great Photography

Great Photography

Great Photography

Great Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment